“After running the company for over 2 years, I thought it was time to upgrade the look of my site and fashion it to reflect our audience. Alejandro came in very handing and listened to every need. Alejandro made it his duty to meet regularly to test site with not only me but the team too.He also made sure that I was comfortable with each stage of the build”
Frequently asked questions
In fact, there has never been a better time for websites prices. Cheap and very functional even for Ecommerce.
- Experience – more than 5 years of website design in WordPress, Wix, Weebly, One and Blogspot
- Reliability – Excellent reviews and testimonials
- Personalisation – My websites are unique and hence they are as creative as they come
- Cheapest and best services – I personally choose the cheapest and best hosting, domain and extras for your websites
- A friend – I focus on my work like we are family, I am not only looking for business, I am looking to build a special network of entrepreneurs
- User friendly – with my services you will receive training in how to update your website
- Trainings in Facebook and Instagram – no entrepreneur or company can live without these two, so I can offer complementary training that focus on developing an unique voice while having thousands likes and comments
1st Step -Make sure you know what you want to achieve with your website
2nd Step – Send me a message (HERE)
3rd Step – We arrange a FREE consultation either face to face or online
4th Step – We negotiate terms and accept offer
5th Step – We start to design your website
6th Step – We finish. You are extremely happy with the result and you leave me a review on Facebook and a video testimonial
7th Step – You become an empowered brand in your field and you recommend me to your network
I started designing websites when I wanted to do a blog for Spanish speakers in London. I designed the blog in Blogspot. The blog aim was to empower immigrants to live better in London. The themes were where to buy the cheapest technology, how to use the public transport and how the UK educational system.
After a while, I started to design CVs for people. Then I moved into helping people get into their dream careers at university. Nowadays, I dedicate myself to my career as a Radiotherapist (the person that delivers radiotherapy to cancer patients) Student and my website design business.